- March 22-25, 2018 ($TBD): 4 Days Sunshine Gran Prix Camp
- November 9-11, 2018 ($455): 3 Days Heartland of Florida Camp
- December 8-9, 2018 ($255): 2 Days Tampa-Crystal River Camp
- Key West Tour-Camp (TBA)
November 9-11, 2018 ($455): 3 Days Heartland of Florida Camp
3 day camp starting from Florida Polytechnic University on November 9, 2018. This route will include lightly traveled country roads with views of open ranches, lakes, sandy beaches, crystal blue waters of the gulf of Mexico, the Peace River, rolling orange groves, and much more of Florida’s undeveloped land. Come see some of Florida’s small towns and quiet beach roads on this journey that will prelude to the longer excursion down to Key West! Each day will be 75-125 miles.
2 day camp starting from Tampa leading to Crystal River and back. This route will include 5 different bike trails (Upper Tampa Bay Trail, Suncoast Trail, Withlacoochee State Trail, Upper Tampa Bay Trail, East Lake Trail) totaling over 100 miles of the entire 220 mile route. Each day will be 105-115 miles.
January 27, 2018 ($25): 2 Hour Cornering and Race Preparation Day
- Fine tune your race skills before the first FloridaCycling.com race weekend in Gainesville
- Learn and practice cornering and handling skills for criterium and road races
- Learn how to master a turn-around in a time trial
- Get hands on advice and feedback from Coach Perezluha
- Get the “kinks” out before the first race (bike equipment malfunction, chains dropping, water bottle cages, etc)
- Develop a plan for the first race (as individual or teammate)
- Avoid crashing your first race of the season and avoid trip to hospital and broken bike