Join us for a hands on skills and drills clinic May 28th, 2022. Here we will go over the following improvements :
- fundamental skills for bike handling
- cycling ability for triathlon
- hill climbing pacing, efficiency, and shifting
- cornering and descending
- becoming more comfortable in a group and drafting
- improving time trial ability on flats and a hilly course
- fine tuning course recon
- gaining confidence
- having fun!
Start Time and Location:
Clermont Waterfront Park @9:30am
This camp is open to all ages and is $60 for the 3-hours including snacks, sag support, ride fuel, and water.
Sign up here below via PayPal:
Sign up here below via PayPal (Clients and CTC Members):
Alternate fee-free registration options (send $60 payment directly to one of the following options:
- Venmo (@Steven-Perezluha)
- Zelle (407-619-5304)
- CashApp ($StevenPerezluha)
- PayPal Friends and Family (StevenPerezluha@cfl.rr.com)
- Cash or check in person
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a client form and liability waiver.