*After paying, you will receive a confirmation email to your PayPal Email with more registration info. All transactions include a PayPal fee of 4%. Avoid PayPal fee by paying via Venmo $289 (@Steven-Perezluha) or PayPal Friends and Family to (StevenPerezluha@cfl.rr.com)
- Get into the best mountain-climbing shape possible and ride at your very best in the 2022 3 or 6-Gap Century Ride on September 25, 2022.
- Improve your FTP, all-around power, power to weight ratio, climbing efficiency and ability, and pacing.
- Conquer the toughest climbs in Georgia for first time or improve upon previous efforts.
- Ride or compete in the 3 or 6-Gap Century ride with confidence and go into this event with the best possible preparation.
- $199 (2-Months)/$259 (2-Months Daily Feedback)
- $289 (3-Months)/$369 (3-Months Daily Feedback)
- $379 (4-Months)/$479 (4-Months Daily Feedback)
- Training Plan – You will receive a customized 2-4 months training plan with 4 training days per week starting May 25-July 25, 2022 and ending on September 25, 2022. This training plan is designed to improve hill climbing power, endurance, threshold power, mental toughness, recovery, climbing efficiency, and pacing up hills and climbs.
- Phone Calls/Feedback – You will weekly feedback and phone calls.
- Data Analysis – You will receive feedback on your power, heart rate, speed, and training data.
- Advice for Day of Event – You will receive specific advice on what equipment, gearing and clothing to use specifically for this event.
Questions: Steven Perezluha, firstname.lastname@example.org, 407-619-5304
Registration & Additional Details:
$199 2 Months
$289 3 Months
$379 4 Months
$259 2 Months (Daily Feedback)
$369 3 Months (Daily Feedback)
$479 4 Months (Daily Feedback)
*After paying, you will receive a confirmation email to your PayPal Email with more registration info. All transactions include a PayPal fee of 4%. Avoid PayPal fee by paying via Venmo $199, $259, $289, $369, $379, or $479 (@Steven-Perezluha) or PayPal Friends and Family to (StevenPerezluha@cfl.rr.com)