Register for the 2020 State Road Race Championships Training Plan here:
- Get into the best possible shape and compete at your very best for the 2020 Florida State Road Championships on the weekend of October 17-18, 2020
- Improve your FTP, hill climbing efficiency, all-around strength and ability, and learn the art of winning!
- Come into state road race with best possible preparation with training and course analysis
- $100 (4-Weeks)
- $125 (5-Weeks)
- $150 (6-Weeks)
- Training Plan – You will receive a customized 4-6 week training plan starting in September 2020 and ending October 18, 2020. This training plan is designed to maximize your road racing abilities and to learn valuable training techniques specific for this event. Training plan features key state road race workouts and hill simulations to prepare for the state road race
- Data Analysis – We will analyze together during our phone and video calls your power, heart rate, speed, and training data.
- Phone Calls – You will receive a weekly call
- In Depth Course Analysis Guide-Includes in depth course analysis of course profile
- Advice for Day of Event – You will receive specific advice on what equipment, gearing and clothing to use specifically for this event.
- Coaching Recon Ride – We will complete this ride within one month before the State Road Race itself. This will preview the road race course and lay out execution plan for race day
- Each athlete’s State RR plan can be customized based on allowable hours to train and their current fitness level. Duration will be adjusted to meet schedule demands
- Even if you only have 6-8 hours a week to train, we can fully customize your plan based on your schedule to maximize its benefit and get you prepared! The best feeling is going into a race trained and ready. Put the work in before and race more relaxed and confidently
When/Where (Actual State Road Race):
Florida State Road Race (Age Group and Category Days)
DATES: October 17-18, 2020
Training Plan Flyer:
USA Cycling Event Flyer:
USA Cycling Event Registration: