Contact me now about coaching:
My mission is to help you accomplish whatever it is you want in cycling or fitness. Your goal is my goal. Whether it is training to win races, improve power numbers, get faster, improve race skills or tactics, improve bike handling, improve time trial ability, conquer your first bicycle-camping trip, go on a cycling camp or tour, ride 100 miles, ride 24 hours, or just to get pushed hard in training, I will coach you to get there!
I also specialize in one-on-one training, overall body fitness, cycling camps, tours, and travel.
Coaching is a never-ending learning experience that takes on a personal connection with an athlete to push them to accomplish any goal they want in life. My goal is to allow athletes to reach those goals they did not think were possible on accomplishing. Coaching is way more than just numbers and my goal is to take an athlete on a empowering experience to build a mindset of a champion. I believe in quality coaching over quantity and designing specific plans to fit an athlete’s schedule and unique goals.
My Coaching Specialization:
1) Physical Performance
- 100% customized training plans to suit your goals and lifestyle
- Improve functional threshold power
- Improve endurance and aerobic threshold
- Improve time trial including pacing and speed
- Improve max speed and max power
- Improve hill climbing strength and efficiency
2) Racing and Skills
- Progress in racing categories
- Specific race preparation and detailed race plans
- Win race’s as individual or teammate
3) Gran Fondo’s, Charity Rides, and more
- Conquer your first 100-mile century ride or Gran Fondo
- Improve your time, result, or placing for an event
- Specific preparation for an event
- Finish century rides with ease and confidence
4) Cycling Camps and Cross-Country Adventures
- Conquer your first cross-country bicycle trip
- Detailed routes, planning, and advice
- Fine tune your bicycle-camping skills
- Individual tours and camps with Steven
- Join and train for Perezluha Coaching Camps and Tours (See Camps below)
- Conquer your first 100-mile ride, 200-mile ride, 24-hour race
- Compete in Race Across America
- Iron-Man training
6) Mental Toughness
- Strengthen the mind and improve your mental toughness and tenacity
- Learn the Art of Winning
- Build discipline
- Get pushed one-on-one with Steven to a level you can’t reach on your own
7) Multi-Athlete and Full-Body Fitness
- I incorporate full body fitness into my training plans. Training the entire body is essential for overall fitness, physique, and injury prevention.
- I can coach tri-athletes, runners, and other multi-sport athletes. I come from a running and wrestling background so I’m familiar with training the entire body, not just cycling.